offers Waterdrop Countertop Reverse Osmosis System
with free shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on the product pageProduct Features:
- 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐥𝐮𝐝𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐚𝐠𝐞. 𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐡 "𝐖𝐃-𝐊𝟏𝟗-𝐒" 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐭𝐞𝐫.
- [𝗖𝗼𝗻𝘃𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗨𝘀𝗲] This countertop RO water filter system K19 is ready to use as soon as it’s turned on, with no plumbing or drilling required. Because of its compact size of 13.8*7.9*16.3 inches, this countertop reverse osmosis system can be placed in your kitchen, bedroom, office, or even RV, thanks to its compact size.
- [𝟯:𝟭 𝗽𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼] Thanks to the advanced waste water circulation technology, this K19 countertop water filter system has the pure to drain ratio of 3:1, which means that making 3 cups of filtered water produces only one cup of waste water. This makes it a more economical choice. 💧Note: If the system displays L1, it means that the TDS level of water is too high, and please pour out remaining water in the tank before refilling it with new water.
- [𝟰-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗶𝗹𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻] The countertop reverse osmosis system can reduce toxic chemicals such as vinyl chloride, ethylhexyl acrylate, isobutylene, ethylene glycol, according to the reverse osmosis membrane technical manual. Through PP cotton, activated carbon, reserve osmosis, this K19 countertop RO system can achieve the excellent filtration effect to provide healthy water for you. 💧NOTE: Do not work with well water or source water with high TDS (>500).
- [𝟭𝟳𝟬 𝗼𝘇 𝗛𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆] Through the ergonomic design, the water tank of the countertop RO water filter system is easy to fill with water. Although the water tank is compact, it has the high capacity of 170 oz and can meet water demands of a big family for a whole day. In order to increase the utilization rate of water, please fill the feed water tank to the Max mark every time.
- [𝗦𝗺𝗮𝗿𝘁 𝗗𝗶𝘀𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆] This K19 countertop RO water filter system will start the automatic flushing mode after being powered on for the first time. Its smart display screen allows you to check the filter state, TDS level, preset water volume and more easily. Its highly-sensitive touch design makes it more convenient to operate.
- [𝟰-𝗺𝗼𝗱𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗖𝗮𝗽𝗮𝗰𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀] The countertop water filtration system K19 comes with 4 options of fixed water volumes, which can be set in advance. The countertop reverse osmosis system can dispense a fixed volume of water by one touch after you select a desired water volume.
- [𝗢𝗻𝗲-𝘆𝗲𝗮𝗿 𝗥𝗲𝗽𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗖𝘆𝗰𝗹𝗲] The 4-in-1 filter has the service life of up to 12 months. By its intelligent twist-pull design, the filter of the countertop water filtration system K19 can be easily replaced within 3 minutes, which brings a more convenient experience.
- [𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗲 𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗶𝗴𝗻] Made from healthy and sustainable materials, this countertop RO water filter system K19 is safe to use. Furthermore, the elegant appearance can easily blend in with your home decoration, making your home more appealing.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 20 June 2023, 04:23 AM