offers 28-in-1 Surge Protector Power Strip
after code with free shipping.
Apply Code: 50CQZ1NGProduct Features:
- 【22 IN 1 Large Power Strip】 FDTEK multiple plug outlet power strip with 22 grounded AC outlets, 5 USB ports, and 1 USB-C port. The surge protector power strip can providing power for all devices that you need. FCC, RoHS safety certified, with the extension cord and flat plug certified by UL. Maximum Power: 1875W(15A).
- 【Smart USB C Fast Charging】 The outlet splitter with 6 USB ports, it can fully meet the charging needs of a whole family. There are 5 UBS-A & 1 USB C charging ports. The built-in smart charging technology allows USB C chargers to detect your devices automatically and deliver the fastest possible charge up to 5V/3A.
- 【Widely Spaced Outlets】 The unique design of this USB power strip prevents bulkier plugs from blocking other outlets, as the outlets are spaced enough. There are four rows of outlets that give you multiple ways of plugging in a variety of cords. The power strip helps organize your cords, accommodate your numerous adapters, save space with much less clutter.
- 【Mountable and Flat Plug】 The multiple plug outlet with 4 keyholes on the back, so you can mount this flat extension cord onto the wall or furniture easily, 4 screws and 1 marking sheet included. The 45°angled flat plug fits perfectly in narrow spaces like behind a bookshelf, nightstand, or the TV, and does not cover the bottom receptacle of a duplex outlet. The 6.5 ft heavy duty 14AWG extension cord delivers power where it is needed.
- 【 Superior Surge Protection 】 The Surge Protector flat plug has an energy rating of 2100 Joules, providing reliable power extension cords to protect your equipment. When the power strip is powered up, a green light at "Grounded" will light up, indicating that the outlet is working properly. When the red light appears on the socket, it means that the socket is short circuit or abnormal. The switch control helps you neet not worrying about socket power consumption when not in use.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 26 June 2023, 10:36 AM