offers JBL Loft 30 Two-Way 4" Bookshelf Loudspeaker Pair
(orig. $69.99) with free shipping.
Thanks MR. Clutch
- 10 – 100 watts suggested amplifier range
- JBL engineers designed the Loft30 bookshelf speakers to produce precise, exceptional sound from a receiver or amplifier capable of delivering up to 100 watts.
- 4" (100mm) PolyBass woofer
- Paper produces the most natural sound of all driver materials. We've reinforced the Loft30's paper woofer cones with a proprietary polymer that provides additional stiffness and damping to the cone surface. These qualities provide the listener with tight bass and extended low frequencies without breakup or distortion.
- 1" (25mm) soft dome tweeter with EOS waveguide
- The Loft30's tweeter features a 1-inch (25-millimeter) soft dome with high sensitivity and fast transient response for accurate high-frequency reproduction. The tweeter integrates with an EOS (Elliptical Oblate Spheroidal) waveguide, giving high-frequency sounds a wide, consistent listening window. The result is an incredibly broad stereo image across a huge listening area.
- FreeFlow port technology
- A rear-firing FreeFlow™ port is acoustically matched to the Loft30's woofer to move air out of the speaker's cabinet. You'll get extended bass response with low distortion, adding power to your music and excitement to your movie soundtracks.
- Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) design
- The ideal path from input to components to transducers is a straight line. The Loft30 takes that path. Its Straight-Line Signal Path (SSP) technology preserves the clarity, detail and dynamics of your favorite audio content.
- Accurate frequency response
- The Loft30 doesn't over-emphasize or under-emphasize any sounds. With a frequency response of 70Hz ? 20kHz, it reproduces a true, full sound range from deep bass tones to ultrahigh frequencies.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 29 October 2015, 03:54 AM