is offering 75% off of their movie rentals (both SD and HD) using code MOVIE75OFF
The code can only be used once per customer (and account), and it expires on Jan 4, 2016. Read full terms here
This is only for selected RENTALS
(not movie purchases)
Don't click RENT MOVIE, instead redeem the code first. Redeeming the code is much easier on Desktop (non-mobile) amazon site. Follow these steps
- navigate to the movie (rental) page of your choice (and double check it says "Save 75% on Any Movie Rental")
- click "More Purchase Options" (next to Rent buttons)
- in the next popup window click "Redeem a gift card or promotion code"
- enter promo code MOVIE75OFF at the bottom of the popup window and click SUBMIT button.
- after the first time you click Submit you should have a GREEN bordered message saying that the code was applied. For some reason, this popup doesn't auto disappear, and you need to click the cross-button (top right) to close it.
- don't click the SUBMIT button again with the same code (it will just give you Error 2039 - The claim code you entered isn't working). Simply close the Popup window
- now click RENT MOVIE (HD/SD) buttonand rent it
- you may still see full rental price, it's OK. After renting go to your Account, Orders -> Digital orders, you should see the correct discounted price charged. Also double check your credit card statement to make sure you got the discount indeed.If something went wrong, you can always email/call Amazon support.
if you're on on a Phone (mobile amazon website), this process will be even more difficult. After clicking the "More Purchase Options" the other option (Redeem a gift card or promotion code) don't even show up.You can request Amazon desktop site, e.g. on iPhone in Safari (click Share (bottom middle) bottom, then "Request Desktop Site" (you may need to scroll right a bit to see that iPhone's option)). But we strongly recommend just using Desktop/Laptop.
We kinda wish it would be easier with this promotion code :) Enjoy