offers Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare 2 (PS4)
(reg. $59.96) with free store pickup.
The battle for suburbia grows to crazy new heights in Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2! In this hilarious, action-packed shooter, zombie leader Dr. Zomboss has strengthened his horde and rebuilt suburbia as a zombie utopia. But hope remains, because for the first time the plants are taking the offensive in an all-out attack to reclaim their turf. Play as the plants in the all-new 24-player Herbal Assault mode, or choose your side in 4-player co-op or Solo Play!
Thanks MR. Clutch
- Plants Attack - Bring the fight to the zombies for the first time in franchise history. Go on the offensive as the plants in all-new 24-player Herbal Assault mode, or defend Zomburbia in 4-player zombie co-op in Graveyard Ops.
- Characters From All Ages - Bring even more strategic depth to this all-out botanical battle with 14 total character classes, and over 100 playable plants and zombies from the past, present, and future.
- Play Your Way - With over 7 lawn-inspiring game modes, play in crazy 24-player online battles in Herbal Assault or Gardens & Graveyards, choose the plant or zombie side in 4-player co-op, or go solo playing against AI opponents or locally in split-screen co-op across any mode in the game (no Xbox Live Gold or PS Plus required).
- A Living PvZ World - The struggle for Suburbia has come into full bloom, with 12 maps bursting with personality and humor, Zombossified cityscapes, and crowded airspaces, all layered with hidden secrets waiting to be discovered.
- The Backyard Battleground - Welcome to your very own PvZ playground. In your Backyard Battleground you can edit your character's abilities and customizations, choose quests, jump into coop or multiplayer action modes, or invite up to 3 friends in to your backyard to start a party and take on AI - defeat a wave, and a more powerful wave will show up. You can also switch teams to challenge your friends! It is your own frontline base to plan your attack before you enter the battle for Zomburbia.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE 10+ with Animated Blood, Crude Humor, and Fantasy Violence
Posted on 28 April 2016, 03:01 AM