offers Brita Basic On Tap Faucet Water Filter System
(reg $14.39) with free store pickup.
Brita makes enjoying great tasting water easy with this convenient water filter system that attaches directly to your faucet. Brita Basic On Tap Faucet Water Filter System reduces chlorine taste and odor, lead, and asbestos, harmful contaminants that may be commonly found in tap water. It removes 99.99 percent of cryptosporidium and giardia cysts. It features an extra layer to trap sediment. It can filter up to 100 gallons of tap water, replacing over 750 standard water bottles. The filter life indicator tells you when to replace the water filter. This water filter system retains a healthy dose of fluoride.
Unscrew the aerator from faucet. If faucet threads are on the outside, attempt to attach the system directly to the faucet. If faucet threads are on the inside, select the proper adapter and washer provided and attach to the faucet. Turn on the faucet to flush the new filter for five minutes. Replace filter after approximately 100 gallons or about every four months.
Brita Basic On Tap Faucet Water Filter System:
- 1 basic faucet water filter system with 1 filter
- 1 water filter can filter up to 100 gallons of tap water
- Reduces chlorine taste and odor, lead, cryptosporidium and giardia cysts, harmful contaminants often found in tap water
- Multistage water filter features extra layer to trap sediment
- BPA-free water filter system has standard filter life indicator