offers Monoprice 10761 6 Zone Home Audio Multizone Controller and Amplifier Kit
(orig. $692.97) with free shipping.Product Features:
Thanks MR. Clutch
- This multizone controller is a 6x6 matrix with six stereo audio inputs and six outputs. Each input channel can be independently directed to any of the output channels using the included remote control or the keypad controllers installed in each zone.
- The six inputs are 2-channel stereo, with four line level inputs using RCA jacks, one input on a 3.5mm TRS jack, and a Toslink digital optical input. A separate PA input allows you to override selected audio material and broadcast a single audio source to each connected zone. A mute input allows you to mute each output channel using a single source trigger.
- Each output channel features an amplifier that is capable of delivering 50 watts/channel into a 4-ohm load or 25 watts/channel into an 8-ohm load. Each amplifier can be individually bridged to produce 100 watts into an 8-ohm load. The Euroblock connectors can accept speaker wire up to 12AWG and can be removed from the amplifier for easier installation.
- Each output channel also features RCA line-level output jacks, allowing you to use a separate, more powerful amplifier in any output zone or to send the audio to a self-amplified component, such as a television display.
- Each zone is independently controlled at the zone using a wallplate keypad with lighted, soft-touch buttons. The keypads connect to the main unit using Cat5e or Cat6 Ethernet cable. Each keypad features an infrared "eye", which can propagate single-band IR remote control signals to individual IR transmitters connected to the master controller.
- The controller features 12 volt trigger outputs for each distribution zone, plus a master trigger for the entire system. This allows you to activate automated devices, such as lowering a projection screen or dimming the lights whenever the system as a whole, or an individual zone, is activated.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 03 May 2016, 04:08 AM