offers MS309 CAN Diagnostic Scan Tool for OBDII Vehicles
(reg. $59.99) plus $1.99 shipping.
The Maxiscan MS309 can OBDII/EOBD Code Reader provides DIYers easy and quick access to Diagnostic Trouble Codes and their definitions on all OBDII compliant vehicles sold worldwide since 1996. Though small in size, it is powerful enough to retrieve the same information as large expensive scanners.
Features and Functions
- Works with all 1996 and later OBDII compliant U.S., European, and Asian vehicles
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light (MIL)”
- Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes, and pending codes
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
- Displays DTC definitions on unit screen
- Views freeze frame data
- Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
- Multilingual menu and DTC definitions—English, Spanish, French and German, etc.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
- Supports CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
Posted on 15 May 2016, 08:09 AM