offers LEGO LEGO Architecture New York City, 21028
(orig. $59.99) with free shipping on orders of $50 or more.Product Details:
Important Made in USA Origin Disclaimer: For certain items sold by Walmart on Walmart.com, the displayed country of origin
information may not be accurate or consistent with manufacturer information. For updated, accurate country of origin data, it is
recommended that you rely on product packaging or manufacturer information.
Capture the architectural essence of New York City with this magnificent set that brings together the iconic Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty, in an inspirational skyline setting. Each individual LEGO structure is designed to provide a unique and rewarding building experience, with true-to-life color and relative scale depiction. This wonderful model focuses on the amazing architectural diversity of one of the world's most dynamic cities.
LEGO LEGO Architecture New York City, 21028:
- Piece count: 598
- LEGO interpretation of the New York City skyline
- Features the Flatiron Building, Chrysler Building, Empire State Building, One World Trade Center and the Statue of Liberty
- The included booklet contains information about the designer, architecture and history of each building, as well as historical facts about New York City and its architectural heritage (English language only; other languages available for download at LEGO.com/architecture
- Ask your parents" or guardians" permission before going online
- Includes a 4" x 32" tiled base with decorative "New York City" nameplate
- Recreate the world's most beautiful cities with the LEGO Architecture Skyline Collection
- LEGO Architecture celebrates the world of architecture through the medium of the LEGO brick and is developed for all with an interest in design, architecture and history
- Measures 10" (26 cm) high, 9" (25 cm) wide and 1" (4 cm) deep