Sears offers Intex Dura-Beam Queen Raised Supreme Air Flow Mattress Bed Built in Pump 64463E for $79.99 (reg. $149.99) plus free shipping.
The Intex Supreme Air-Flow Queen airbed is ideal for travelers who want the comforts of a bed but the convenience of a blow-up mattress. The top and sides of the bed are constructed with a special network of interconnected air cells that cause the air to flow smoothly and gradually across the sleeping surface. The unique engineering creates a luxurious sleeping surface that's comparable to many other inflatable beds. The mattress is also engineered with Fiber-Tech Contruction, which is comprised of thousands of high-strength polyester fibers, this airbed provides enhanced comfort, stability, and support. Unlike traditional airbed construction, high-strength polyester fibers do not stretch over time, resulting in superior and lasting durability. The Supreme Air-Flow mattress is remarkably easy to inflate with the built-in, high-powered electric pump, which does its job in a mere 4-1/2 minutes.
Regarding Inflation: When you first inflate your airbed, the material will stretch which is sometimes misinterpreted as leaking. You will sense a loss of pressure, that's just the bed stretching. Simply re-inflate the bed again. Do so as needed until the bed fully settles, usually in 2-3 nights.
• Inflatable Queen airbed for home use
• Built-in electric pump for hassle-free inflation and deflation
• High-powered pump inflates mattress in approximately 4 and 1/2 minutes to the desired firmness
• Waterproof flocked top with Fiber-Tech beam construction provides long-lasting structural integrity
• Top and sides constructed with extra plush Velvetaire surface
• Advanced air pocket system for premium comfort and support
• Raised 20 inches from floor
• Indented top chamber makes it easy to tuck in fitted queen sheets
• Duffel bag included for easy storage and transport
• Dimensions: 60 x 20 x 80 inches (W x H x L)
• 600-Pound weight capacity
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 05 June 2016, 05:56 PM