offers Brooks Ravenna 6 Shoe
(orig. $110) with free shipping.Product Features:
- You must not disobey the call of the road. The hunger always wins. Ravage the asphalt as you snatch those miles up left and right in the dynamic ride of the Brooks® Ravenna 6!
- Successor to the Ravenna 5.
- Built for the mild overpronator.
- Moisture-managing Element mesh upper offers protection from various elements, while maintaining a breathable in-shoe environment.
- Plush tongue and collar.
- Element linings are breathable and help wick away moisture.
- Removable, molded foam insole.
- Full-length S-257 Cushsole midsole compound utilizes an insole board for increased cushioning and flexibility.
- BioMoGo DNA is a blend of earth-friendly BioMoGo and responsive Brooks DNA, and has a gender-friendly cushioning design, making for a dynamic ride.
- Segmented heel and mid-foot crash pad helps to ensure smoother transitions.
- Diagonal Rollbar® (DRB) is a high-density post placed at the medial arch to create smoother transitions through the various phases of the gait cycle.
- DRB® Accel shank-like unit promotes torsional rigidity in the mid-foot, while allowing the heel and forefoot to act independently.
- Universal ½ Sprung Platform enhances fit and function.
- Forefoot Stable Pod Construction for a more effective, balanced stride from heel strike through toe-off.
- Soft blown rubber forefoot offers lightweight cushioning and supreme durability.
- HPR Plus delivers long-lasting durability in high-wear areas of the outsole.
- Flextra rubber outsole piece offers a varied degree of support corresponding with gender and weight for enhanced flexibility.
Posted on 09 June 2016, 04:11 AM