offers Google Chromecast Audio
(orig. $35) with free store pickup.
Chromecast Audio is a small media streaming device that plugs into the AUX input of your speaker,making your speaker WiFi enabled. Use your iPhone, iPad, Android phone or tablet, Mac orWindows laptop, or Chromebook to cast your favorite music, radio stations and podcasts to anyspeaker in the house.
Thanks MR. Clutch
- Easily cast music to your speakers
- Tap the Cast button from your music apps to play on the speakers. Play, pause and turn up the volumeright from your phone, anywhere in the house.
- Listen to your favorites, anytime
- Millions of songs, radio stations and podcasts from apps like Pandora, Google Play Music, and otherfavorites. Discover more at chromecast.com/audio.
- Mirror any audio from your Android phone or Chrome browser
- For apps that are not Cast-enabled, mirror exactly what's playing on your Android* device to yourspeakers. Or, mirror any music streaming website from your laptop's Chrome browser.
- Higher quality sound
- Chromecast streams straight from the cloud so you get continuous high-quality sound even whenyou leave the room.
- Enjoy your music without interruption
- Casting won't drain your battery or get in the way of other activities. Take a call, play a game, evenleave the room all without interrupting what's playing on your speakers.
- Anyone can be the DJ
- Friends and family can cast their music to your speakers using their own phone or tablet too no additional pairing or set-up required.
- Plug in and listen
- Get started in 3 easy steps: Plug Chromecast Audio into your speakers and power, connect to WiFi,then tap the Cast button from your favorite audio apps to hear it on the speakers.
- * Mirroring works with most Android devices
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 13 June 2016, 04:06 AM