offers Acer Granite Gray 11.6" C2955 Chromebook PC with Intel Celeron 2955U Dual-Core Processor, 2GB Memory, 16GB SSD and Chrome OS
(reg. $199) with free shipping.
Chromebook PCs are a new type of computer designed to help you get things done faster and easier. Acer Chromebook with Intel celeron 2955U dual core processor starts up in seconds, so you can immediately start playing or working. Chromebook looks like a laptop and feels like a laptop, but differs from traditional computers as follows:
- Instead of Windows OS or Apple OS, Chromebook PCs run on Chrome OS, an operating system that features multiple layers of security, cloud storage and the most popular Google products built right in.
- Chromebook computer with 2GB memory and 16GB SSD won't load and run traditional PC applications such as Microsoft Office, iTunes or Skype. However, Chromebook uses Chrome-specific apps for everyday tasks. You'll be able to create documents, listen to music, edit your photos, chat with friends and family and play online games. Plus, you can download many additional apps from the Chrome Web Store. No more buying and installing software - thousands of apps are free, and feature automatic updates.
- Chromebook comes with built-in virus protection, multiple layers of security, and verified boot help to keep you safe from viruses and malware.
- Your Chromebook computer with 2GB memory and 16GB SSD will keep your files away from your machine and safe online. Google Drive is built right in, so your files and photos are automatically backed up to the cloud.
- Your Chromebook will update itself for free, so you'll always have the latest and greatest version. No need for manual downloads and upgrades.
- Acer Chromebook with Intel celeron 2955U dual core processor works seemlessly with Internet. No internet at the moment? Keep getting stuff done when you're disconnected from the web by using offline apps like Gmail and Google Docs.
Category: Computer Components
Posted on 15 June 2016, 11:26 PM