offers the Refurbished Nikon D5000 Digital SLR Camera Body
(reg. $399.95) with free shipping. Product Features:
- 12.3-megapixel DX-format CMOS image sensor: Coupled with Nikon's EXPEED image processing and NIKKOR optics, breathtaking picture quality is assured.
- D-Movie Mode with sound: Record 720p HD movie clips enhanced by NIKKOR interchangeable lens quality and versatility.
- Vari-angle color LCD monitor: Position the 2.7-inch monitor freely for fresh shooting perspectives. Screen flips inward for safe keeping.
- 19 Auto-exposure Scene Modes: Capture stunning photos in challenging picture-taking situations including Sunsets, Candlelight, Silhouette, Portrait, Landscape, Beach/Snow and more.
- One-button Live View: Easy Live View access offers 4 autofocus modes, including Face-priority AF.
- Continuous shooting as fast as 4 frames per second: Combined with fast power-up and split-second shutter response, decisive moments are captured easily without annoying shooting lag.
- Low noise ISO sensitivity from 200 to 3200: Engineered for exceptional low-light shooting.
- Built-in image sensor cleaning: Effective 4-frequency, ultrasonic sensor cleaning keeps images spot free.
- 11-point Autofocus System with 3D Focus Tracking: Fast and accurate autofocus delivers razor sharpness.
- Auto Active D-Lighting: Restores lost shadow and highlight detail in high contrast exposures-Selectable and Auto modes available.
- In-camera Retouch image editing: Creative in-camera image editing, featuring Soft Filter, Straighten, Color Outline Effect, Perspective Control, Red-eye Correction, Image Overlay, Monochrome and more-all without a computer.
- Picture Control Settings for personal image control: Standard, Neutral, Vivid, Monochrome, Portrait, Landscape and 9 customizable settings.
- Nikon 3D Color Matrix Metering II: Nikon's renowned 420-pixel RGB 3D Color Matrix Metering II, teamed with the exclusive Scene Recognition System, evaluates each scene for unmatched exposure accuracy.
- Durable, high precision shutter: Testing to over 100,000 cycles assures precision and long shutter life.
- GPS Geo-tagging: GP-1 GPS unit (optional) automatically identifies and records every image's latitude, longitude and altitude, with satellite time-of-day.
Posted on 24 June 2016, 06:34 AM