offers Nike Mercurial 8.0 Team Sunglasses For Men - Max Optics Lens
(reg. $150) after code plus free shipping.
Apply Code: DNMERCURIALProduct Description:
As the weather heats up, it's time to come out of hibernation and
face the sun. Keep your look on point and the rays out of your eyes with
the Nike Mercurial 8.0 Sunglasses.
With sick styling and total protection, the Mercurial 8.0 will keep
you from squinting during your favorite activities. Lightweight and
comfortable, the frames feature an 8 base sport wrap frame design for
maximum coverage and minimum distractions. Soft rubber nose pads keep
the frames from sliding and up the comfort factor, while the tinted
lenses are as stylish as they are protective.
Break out of your winter rut and toss on these sunshine-ready shades from Nike.
- Nike Mercurial 8.0 is a Full Rim frame for Men, which is made of Grilamid.
- Grilamid is a hypoallergenic thermoplastic. It is typically molded
and is flexible, extremely durable, lightweight, and resists aging. It
is 20% lighter than Zyl and can be made in a wide variety of colors.
- This model features a Wrap Around shape, with a Saddle Bridge.
- The Nike Mercurial 8.0 Sunglasses feature the following logo: The Nike "Swoosh" is displayed on the temple
- These Nike Mercurial 8.0 Sunglasses flatter people with the following facial features: Long Nose.
- These Sunglasses work well for people whose style is: Sporty.
- Ideal for usage with: Sports, Water Sports, Golf, Tennis, Snow
Skiing, Beach Volleyball, Extreme Sports, Cycling, Jogging, Triathlon /
Multisport, Water Skiing, Swimming, Fishing, Salt Water, Fresh Water,
- Nike Mercurial 8.0 Sunglasses come with a Nike carrying case
- These sunglasses are available with a mirror coating option on
certain colors. Mirror coatings are suitable for protection from intense
light. A mirror coating reflects back light and reduces the amount of
light passing through the lens. This makes it more comfortable for eyes
in very sunny conditions.
Category: Clothing & Accessories
Posted on 28 June 2016, 03:48 PM