offers Pomegranate Bonsai Tree
(reg. $31.18) with free store pickup.
The Pomegranate Bonsai Tree adds a classic touch of beauty to your outdoor patio or garden space. Savor and appreciate the plant's refined orange flowers as buds and blooms develop from spring through summer. The live bonsai tree begins bearing fruit around August, with fully ripened pomegranates ready for harvest through October. This plant thrives outdoors in temperatures above 20 F with protection. The tree needs to experience seasonal changes in order to flourish. Only bring plants indoors for short periods of time between three and five days. A proper care brochure comes with every tree detailing winter protection needs. This distinctive and attractive hard-to-find variety blooms from June through August. The dwarf pomegranate tree brings a magnificent sense of beauty to your outdoor spaces, from backyard gardens and patios to front porches and more.
Pomegranate Bonsai Tree:
- Dwarf pomegranate thrives outdoors
- Savor and appreciate refined orange flowers
- Buds and blooms develop from spring through summer
- Colorful fruit appears in August
- A distinct, attractive hard-to-find bonsai variety
- Live bonsai tree blooms June - August
- Fruits in October
- Thrives outdoors above 20 degrees with protection, see Bonsai Care