offers George Foreman 240" Indoor/Outdoor Grill
(reg. $79) plus free shipping.Product Description:
The George Foreman Indoor Outdoor Electric Grill is perfect for entertaining. Use the 240 square inch non-stick cooking surface to make a delicious family dinner, or move it outdoors for a classic backyard barbecue. The sloped grilling surface, variable temperature controls and easy cleanup make it that much simpler to create burgers, chicken, appetizers, desserts and so much more! Plus, it's fully electric, so you'll get high-quality grilling with no charcoal, no propane and no flare-ups.
California Residents -- Proposition 65 warning:
We are providing the following California Proposition 65 warning for products linked to this page:
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. About California Proposition 65:
California's Proposition 65 entitles California consumers to special warnings for products that contain chemicals known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm if those products expose consumers to such chemicals above certain threshold levels. We care about our customers' safety and hope that this information helps with your buying decisions.
George Foreman 240" Indoor/Outdoor Grill:
- Indoor/Outdoor: Grill on the patio or on the kitchen countertop
- The grill comes with a removable stand that lets you get the same delicious results indoors and outdoors
- George Tough Non-stick Coating: The durable non-stick surface can be wiped down after use for fast and easy cleanup
- 15 Servings: The 240 sq in circular grill plate holds everything for your family dinner or a backyard neighborhood barbecue
- Variable Temperature Control: The plug-in temperature control probe has a simple dial to adjust the heat of the grill for precision cooking with a variety of foods
- Unique Sloped Surface: The unique George Foreman slope allows excess fat to drain away from your grilled favorites, up to 42 percent of fat from 0.25 lb of uncooked ground chuck