offers Suddenly Slim By Catalina Women's Slimming Shirred Halter One-Piece Swimsuit
(reg. 434.64) with free store pickup.
This Suddenly Slim By Catalina Swimsuit has a retro style and the ultimate flattering fit. It is made of a nylon and spandex blend that stretches to fit and provides firm tummy control. It features full coverage so you can be comfortable at the beach or pool. The suit has a sweetheart neckline with halter ties. It has lightly padded cups and a twist at the center of the chest. The sides are shirred so the fabric will not cling, and there is a faux skirt flap and full back coverage for modesty. These women's slimming swimsuits enhance your curves and create a lovely feminine silhouette. You will appreciate how it fits and flatters you. It covers everything that needs to be covered and still looks fashionable and fun. These women's one piece swimsuits are ideal for all ages and will look stylish at the beach or the pool. You will enjoy the look as well as the full coverage comfort.
It is slimming and comes in a variety of colors or patterns so you can choose your favorite. The Suddenly Slim By Catalina Swimsuit is an ideal choice for women who want to look and feel good and still be comfortable in their choice of swimsuits. Halter one-piece bathing suit is retro
- Nylon/spandex blend
- Halter ties
- Slight sweetheart neckline
- Twist detail on center chest
- Lightly padded cups
- Shirring on sides
- Faux dress flap in front
- Tummy control
- Full coverage women's slimming swimsuits
- Hand wash cold
- Available in Aloha Print, Aqua and Navy Stripe, Black Mini Dot, Black Pink Glam Dot, Blue Sapphire, Caribbean Blue, Classic Red Black Dot, Coral and Navy Stripe, Coral Burn, Gingham Check, Hot Fuchsia, Multi Watercolor Stripe, Navy Floral Print, Power Lines Stripe, Red Mini Dot, Serrano Pepper and Tropical Leaf Print solids and patterns.
- Available in sizes small through extra-large
Fabric Care Instructions:
Hand Wash Cool Clear Water. Line Dry. Do Not Iron. Do Not Bleach
Category: Clothing & Accessories
Posted on 05 July 2016, 05:48 PM