offers FIFA 16 - Xbox One
(orig. $39.99) with free store pickup.
Ends: TodayProduct Features:
- Innovation Across The Entire Pitch
- Confidence in Defending
- Defensive Agility
- — A new suite of 25 feature changes to defensive locomotion creates agile defenders that track attacking opponents.Defend as a Unit
- — New defensive AI gives players better awareness of dangerous space on the pitch relative to the ball and their opponents.New Tackling Fundamentals
- — A brand new slide tackle system gives you control of slide length and offers a chance to abort mid-tackle and get back in position.
- There is now huge variety available in tackling options, such as Fake Tackles, In Air Standing Tackles, and Full Body Tackles.Control in Midfield
- Interception Intelligence
- — Rewritten for FIFA 16, Interception Intelligence can be adjusted in Custom Tactics so you can control how aggressive your teammates are on the ball. You are in complete control of build-up play in midfield.Passing With Purpose
- — FIFA 16 introduces a revolution in passing. Now play sharp, incisive passes so you can find teammates with precision.
- Using a new button mechanic, ping driven ground passes to find teammates in tight spaces to open up your attacking options.Moments of Magic
- No Touch Dribbling
- — Lionel Messi was motion captured to create an innovative dribble control system that gives players the freedom to decide not just how, but when to touch the ball.
- This completely revolutionizes 1v1 scenarios and gives players more opportunities in attack than ever before.Dynamic Crossing
- — Crossing in FIFA 16 changes the way both the crosser and their receiving teammate approach the ball.
- New cross targeting means your strikers will meet the ball on the run and put defenses in difficult situations as more balls are played behind the back line.Clinical Finishing
- — Clinical Finishing gives players a new understanding of where to strike the ball so you can finish like a pro.
- Newly defined orientation of the foot and ankle gives players more variety in shooting, making for exciting goals.Compete At A Higher Level
- FIFA Trainer
- — Whether you're an EA SPORTS FIFA expert, or you're playing for the first time, the FIFA Trainer will help you realize your potential.
- Learn as you play with an optional graphic overlay (HUD) that prompts you with gameplay options depending on your position on the pitch and the level of trainer (automatic or manual).Skill Games: Basic Level
- — A new level of Skill Games targeted at fans picking up EA SPORTS FIFA for the first time.New Ways To Play
- Women's National Teams
- — For the first time ever in an EA SPORTS FIFA franchise title, compete with 12 top-ranked Women's National Teams and play online and offline in several modes.
Posted on 12 July 2016, 07:10 AM