has Redragon M901 PERDITION 16400 DPI High-Precision Laser Gaming Mouse for $27.99
REDRAGON was started in 2012 from an existing gaming hardware Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) that opened in 1996. Redragon’s aim is to deliver gaming accessories of the highest quality and performance. Our research and development team consists of experts in modeling, structure design, electronics, user interface, and software.
Our 215,000 square foot factory is independently owned and is both ISO9001 and ISO14001 certified. Our production line uses the latest equipment for high-quality tooling, plastic injection molding, automation, screen printing and more while being both lead-free and environmentally responsible.
- Total of 19 optimized programmable buttons
- 12 button< mechanical side buttons
- 8×2.4 Gram tuning weight
- 16400dpi laser sensor
- 5 color modes
- 1000Hz polling rate
- 30g acceleration
- Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads
- 6 foot braided fibre cable
- Gold plated USB connector
- Product dimensions Length: 118mm Width: 75mm Height: 39mm Product weight: 150g
- System Requirements PC with USB port Windows 8/ Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP (32-bit)
- Condition: Brand New in Retail Packaging
- Package contents: Perdition High-Precision Laser Gaming Mouse, 8-piece weight tuning set, user manual and drivers CD.
- Built for gamers by gamers – up to 16400 DPI (1000/2000/4000/8200/16400 DPI), 12000 FPS, 1000 Hz polling rate, 30G acceleration and an Avago sensor, Omron micro switches.
- 18 programmable buttons, 5 memory profiles each with distinct light color for quick identification, an 8-piece weight tuning set (2.4g x8), and over 16 million LED color options. (LED may be disabled)
- Durable smooth TEFLON feet pads and contoured body for ultimate gaming control. High-end features including: 18 buttons, power button, pulsing light in 5 color modes, and 12 MMO programmable side buttons.
- Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP or later operating system. 5 memory modes with 16 million combinations. High-end 6ft braided-fiber cable with gold-plated USB connector for greatest durability and signal accuracy.
Posted on 13 July 2016, 03:09 PM