has Apple 13.3" MacBook MC207LL/A, Core 2 Duo, 2GB RAM, 250GB HDD (Grade A) for $199.99
Inheriting technology and design features from the MacBook Pro line, the MC207LL/A features a durable white polycarbonate unibody design featuring a brilliant LED-backlit display, a glass Multi-Touch trackpad and Apples innovative built-in battery for up to seven hours of battery life.
Measuring just 1.08 inches thin and weighing 4.7 pounds, this sleek MacBook cuts a slim profile on any desk (or in any backpack or briefcase) and it comes with everything you need for email, calendar, contacts, browsing the Internet, and more. The MacBooks LED-backlit display renders movies, documents, photos, and games in sharp, clear resolution, and the 2.26Ghz Duo processor keeps everything moving smoothly.
A rugged polycarbonate case is designed to withstand drops, and a nonslip surface covering keeps it from sliding around on a desk or tabletop.
Fast Duo Processor
Two processors built onto one chip keep the laptop moving at a quicker clip than a single core, reducing lag time and making easy work of multitasking email, videos, and Internet browsing.
An integrated webcam, omnidirectional microphone, stereo speakers, and slot-loading DVDSuperDrive equip the MacBook with all the tools necessary for watching videos in high quality or recording podcasts and video blogs.
Features & Specifications:
- Memory: 2GB 1066MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- Processor: 2.26GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor with 3MB on-chip shared L2 cache
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Hard Drive: 250GB Serial ATA hard drive with 5400RPM
- 13.3 LED-backlit, glossy widescreen display; 1280800 resolution
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M graphics processor with 256 MB of SDRAM shared with main memory
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Integrated iSight webcam
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Seamless polycarbonate unibody enclosure with rounded contours
- Weight: 4.7lb
- Dimensions: 13 (W) x 9.1 (D) x 1.1 (H)
- 8X DL SuperDrive
- Model: MC207LL/A
- Warranty: 90 day 3rd party
- Condition: Grade A Refurbished – Previously Used with Minor wear*
Through the refurbishment process, all units are tested for functionality including memory, hard drive, DVD, and keyboard tests. Computer may show very minor signs of wear and the overall condition is considered good with minor scrapes units will not have any cracks in the plastic. Everything is guaranteed to be fully functional.