has Apple 20" iMac MC015LL/A All-in-One, Intel Core 2 Duo, 4GB, 160GB HDD for $345.99
The iMac 20-Inch features a 2.26 GHz Core 2 Duo processor with an integrated iSight video camera, built-in stereo speakers underneath the 20 glossy TFT Active Matrix LCD with 16801050 native resolution. Connectivity includes four USB 2.0 ports, a Firewire 800 port, built-in AirPort Extreme, and Gigabit Ethernet, as well as a Mini DisplayPort, which supports an external display in extended desktop mode.
Features & Specifications:
- Memory: 4GB of 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM
- Processor: Intel 2.26 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Operating System: Upgraded OS El Capitan
- Hard Drive: 160GB 7200 RPM
- Warranty: 90 Days
- Display: 20" Widescreen LED Backlight, 16801050 native resolution
NVIDIA GeForce 9400M Graphics Professor
- Included in the box: iMac, Power cord, brand new Bornd Wireless Keyboard & Mouse Combo
- Model: MC015LL/A
Condition: Grade A Refurbished – Previously Used Minor wear
Through the refurbishment process, all units are tested for functionality by Apple Certified Technicians including memory, hard drive, and keyboard tests. Computer may show very minor signs of wear and the overall condition is considered good with minor scrapes. Everything is guaranteed to be fully functional.
The process for every Apple Certified Product is as follows:
- Every unit’s hard drive is wiped to DOD standards and thoroughly checked and rechecked for potential problems, replaced if needed.
- Every aspect of each unit is fully tested including full burn-in testing.
- Every unit is internally cleaned with an Anti-Static data vac system.
- Each unit is refurbished with replacement parts for any defective modules identified in testing including batteries.
- Each unit is evaluated and upgraded as needed to meet and exceed standards required for current OS and iOS.
- Every unit is put through a thorough cosmetic restoration process, a Beyond Clean process and grade inspection.
- Every unit is repackaged in new boxes (including appropriate cables, AC Adapters, etc.).
- Every unit includes an update to the very latest operating software available for that particular unit. Every unit is placed into a Final QA inspection prior to being sold.