offers Anker PowerCore Edge 20000mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Ultra-High Capacity and Slim Design
(orig. $109.99) with free shipping.Product Description:
The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
Ultra-High Capacity: With a huge 20000mAh capacity PowerCore Edge can charge your phone seven times. It also provides a complete charge to even the most power-hungry tablets.
Slimline Design: At just over a centimeter thick it slips unnoticed into any bag or briefcase. It's the perfect portable charger for travel.
Fast-Charging Technology: Anker's exclusive PowerIQ and VoltageBoost combine in both USB ports to deliver high speed charging for any device.
What You Get: Anker PowerCore Edge portable charger, Micro USB cable, premium travel pouch, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
- PowerCore Edge
- The Slimline Aluminum Portable Charger
- From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
- Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
- 10 million+ happy users and counting
- 7 Days of Power
- Charge your phone every night for a week without ever being anchored to the wall. PowerCore Edge is also able to charge most tablets and other USB devices multiple times.
- Slim Body
- One of the slimmest, high-capacity chargers. The deluxe metal body is only 14 mm at its thickest point; ideal for briefcases, backpacks and laptop bags.
- Fast-Charging Technology
- PowerCore Edge features two fast charging technologies: PowerIQ intelligently detects your device to ensure high-speed charging. VoltageBoost overcomes cable resistance to further increase charging speed.
- Premium Travel Pouch
- PowerCore Edge comes with a custom-designed case to protect the metal body from knocks and dings. It has tailor-made cutouts so you don't have to remove the case to connect your devices.
- Worry-Free Warranty
- At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 29 July 2016, 03:57 AM