offers The North Face Denali Jacket
(orig. $179.00) with free shipping.Product Features:
- The North Face Women's Size Chart
- Please note that this style is either discontinued and/or from a previous season.
- The North Face brings you an eco-friendly option with this planet-pleasing version of the classic Denali Jacket.
- Made from 100% bluesign approved fabrics, a standard for environmentally-friendly production methods.
- Standard fit.
- Abrasion-resistant fabric overlays at shoulders, chest, and elbows to increase durability in high-stress areas.
- Zip-in compatible.
- Two hand pockets and one chest pocket with zipper closures.
- Elastic bound cuffs.
- Hem cinch cord.
- Brand logo at the left chest.
- 26" center back length.
- 100% laundered 2-ply nylon abrasion panels (bluesign approved fabric).
- 100% Recycled (90% post-industrial waste/10% post-consumer waste) Polartec 300 Series fleece with a DWR treatment (bluesign approved fabric).
- Machine wash warm, tumble dry low.
- Length: 25 in
- Sleeve Length: 32 in
- Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
Category: Clothing & Accessories
Posted on 30 July 2016, 05:33 PM