offers Kenmore 80323 1.6 cu. ft. Over-the-Range Microwave - Stainless Steel
(orig. $309.99) after code with free store pickup.
Ends: 08/27/16Product Description:
The Kenmore 80323 Over-the-Range 1.6 cu. ft. Microwave can do almost all of the cooking for you and your family. One-touch controls, sensor cooking and preprogrammed cook cycles give you the freedom to toss food in for a quick spin before taking it to the table after a long day. Great for busy families with packed schedules and nights when you really don’t feel like cooking, this microwave is versatile, easy to use and powerful. The 300-CFM ventilation system knocks out lingering odors and smoke from the cooktop while the 10 power level settings let you zero in on accurate and even cooking with little fuss. Simplify cooking with the Kenmore over-the-range stainless steel microwave.
- Heat Up Family Meals
- This 1.6 cu. ft. Kenmore microwave has enough cooking capacity to take on family-sized frozen entrees and leftovers, perfect for heating up a good, healthy meal without needing to babysit the stove.
- Powerful, Even Cooking
- The 1,000 watt cooking power delivers even heating and cooking, no matter if you’re defrosting, cooking or re-heating. 10 power-level settings gives you more cooking control so your food comes out hot and delicious each time, no frozen centers.
- Easy to Use Controls
- Quick Touch buttons give you easy access to a wide selection of preprogrammed settings, like Popcorn, Melt/Soften and Potato. One touch controls let you automatically cook for 1-, 2- or 3-minute cycles so you can toss in a meal or leftovers with less fuss.
- Sensor Cooking and Sensor Reheating take the guesswork out of getting food hot and ready to eat by monitoring specific levels of humidity during the cooking cycle. Simply make a selection for foods like bacon, frozen dinners, rice or casseroles, and let the microwave do the rest.
- No Lingering Odors
- A 300-CFM 2-speed venting system helps to clear the air of smoke from the cooktop and odors from whole kitchen. No more fishy smell hanging around after dinner.
Category: Home & Kitchen
Posted on 09 August 2016, 07:23 AM