offers FalconZero F360 HD DVR Dual Dash Cam, Rear View Mirror, 1080p, 32GB SD Card Included
(orig. $259.95) with free shipping.
Thanks MR. Clutch
- Falcon Zero F360 HD, Rear View Mirror Car DashCam
- The FalconZero F360HD DVR not only has an excellent 1080p resolution camera, it has two cameras; and both are 180 degree rotatable with a whopping 120 degree viewing angle to ensure you have all angles covered to record. The viewing angles setups are literally endless; record the front and the back at the same time, record the side window and the front window, record super wide screen the front window by placing both cameras toward the front, etc. Loop recording ensures that you never will have to worry about space on your SD card as you set the time span you want the Falcon DVR to start recording again.
- Easy Installation, Excellent Viewing Angles, and Much More
- The Falcon 360 simply clamps over your rear view mirror allowing for optimal viewing angles; not limited as one would find in a dash cam that either sits on the dashboard. Though some dash cams are able to suction cup to the windshield, this too can cause a headache if the suction becomes loose and falls off frequently and possibly causing damage to the device and maybe even not recording an important event.
- Also, the F360 comes optimally configured already, all you need to do is set the time and date.
- Bigger Mirror = Better Rear View
- Built in microphone that records all sound while recording (can be shut off if needed) will also ensure the accuracy of an incident or driving experience. So pop this on over your existing rear view mirror (fits any size rear view mirror) and not only enjoy a bigger, safer rear view mirror, but also have the comfort of knowing that as soon as you start your car, the recorder automatically starts and is ready to go with no need to touch a thing; the Falcon sees it all.
- No More Dangling Wires
- The whole concept behind the Falcon360 HD is that we want the driver to have no distractions so we designed a Cord Management System. This system includes an ultra long power cord to run around the interior cabin of the vehicle and into your 12V power adapter (cigarette lighter). The picture below shows how this is properly installed. We also include Cord Clips to assist in running the cable should you need them.
Posted on 18 August 2016, 03:38 AM