offers Craftsman 54" Fast Auto 24 HP Briggs & Stratton V-Twin Turn Tight Garden Tractor
(orig. $3449.99) with free store pickup.
The Craftsman Turn Tight® 24 HP 54 in. FAST Hydrostatic Garden Tractor is a heavy-duty garden tool. This tractor has a powerful, 24 HP 724cc Briggs & Stratton™ Platinum V-twin engine. The FAST pedal drive hydrostatic transmission offers a top speed of 7.5 MPH allowing you to get any task quickly and easily. The astounding Turn Tight® turning radius is 6 inches for superior ease of maneuverability. Protecting your riding mower from obstacles in your yard is a heavy duty, welded constructed brush guard. For added versatility, this riding mower can be equipped with a range of towable accessories, and accepts all ground engaging attachments including tiller and aerators for total lawn care management.
- Powered by a V-Twin Platinum series 24 HP Briggs & Stratton Intek OVE engine that is designed to run cooler and cleaner for better fuel economy and longer engine life.
- ReadyStart® Starting System, taking the guess work out of starting your engine. No need to prime or choke. The engine automatically senses the temperature of the engine and adjusts the amount of fuel it delivers so that it starts easy every time
- Fast Hydrostatic transmission, operates like a car with speed up to 7.5 MPH. Featuring a hi-speed, ground engaging, hydrostatic transmission for superior transport speeds and smooth, variable forward and reverse speeds with the aid of pedals.
- Turn Tight® technology features a 6 inch turning radius that easily maneuvers around gardens and other obstacles, while shortening time between each pass.
- 54 inch cutting deck offers cutting heights from 1 inch up to 4 inches mowing more grass in less time
- With 12 easy to adjust cutting height options for the best suited cutting height to meet seasonal conditions.
- Mow-in-Reverse option allows you to perform a quick 2-step process in order to keep the blades engaged for continuous mowing while shifting into and out of reverse.
- Anti-scalp front and rear gauge wheels and nose roller protect your deck by keeping it from scalping the grass when the mower encounters uneven or sloped terrain.
- The superior strength of the cast-iron front axle provides piece of mind when your yard contains rugged terrain or numerous obstacles.
- Easy to fill 4 gallon fuel tank with reserve helps reduce refueling needs for long days in the yard
- Comfortable 15 inch ergonomic high-back seat with flip-up arm rests isolates user from bumps and vibrations reducing rider fatigue.
- Deck Wash system facilitates cleaning of the cutting deck. Just attach the hose, turn on the water and start the engine.
- Safely carry your favorite beverage with you on the tractor while you mow.
- Item is not CARB-Compliant and cannot be shipped to California.
Category: Tools & Home Improvement
Posted on 20 August 2016, 03:07 AM