offers its New Balance Men's 3040 Running Shoes
in White/Silver/Blue for $50
(reg. $159.99) plus $1 shipping.
Apply Code: DOLLARSHIP
for $1 shipping
Ends: TodayProduct Features:
- ACTEVA® LITE premium lightweight midsole provides optimal resistance to compression set - 24% lighter than standard foam
- N-Durance® rubber compound for maximum outsole durability
- 10 mm drop: due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10 mm drop are approximate
- Multi-density polyurethane insert offers support, comfort and flexibility
- External heel counter provides soft, flexible support
- We are proud to be the only major company to make or assemble more than 4 million pairs of athletic footwear per year in the USA, which represents a limited portion of our US sales. Where the domestic value is at least 70%, we label our shoes Made in the USA.
- Independent saddle allows for a custom-like fit
- Lower dual density post helps foot transition smoothly from heel to toe
- No-sew overlays and bonded construction help improve fit and flexibility
- Synthetic upper with 4-way stretch mesh that allows the upper to expand as foot swells
- Flexible eyebrow webbing laces sit on top of the saddle and away from the foot
- Medicare / HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement
- Styles M3040SB1 and M3040BK1 are approved Medicare/HCPCS code = A5500, may be eligible for Medicare reimbursement.
- Color: White with Silver & Classic Blue
- Weight: 375 grams (13.1 oz)
Posted on 20 August 2016, 11:50 AM