offers the Andrea Electronics SuperBeam On-Ear Headphones
in White for $15.19
(reg. $149.95) after code plus $1.99 shipping.
Apply Code: sandcent1
Ends: TodayProduct Features:
- Bass Expansions - The SuperBeam headset employs powerful neodymium magnets for a wide frequency response and a unique bass-reflex ported design for deep rich bass, giving you a quality audio experience with clear midrange and sparking highs.
- DSDA Exclusive Adaptive Beam Forming - The microphone system uses DSDA (Digital Super Directional Array) to enable “Boom Free” performance, meaning there's no distracting boom sitting in front of your face. Plus, the DSDA helps to create an audio pickup beam pointed toward the user's mouth, which eliminates annoying background noise other mics might pick up. The headphones also feature the PureAudio noise reduction technology, which reduces repetitive acoustic and electronic background system noise, making the headphones ideal for VoIP calls or use with Skype.
- Binaural 3D Surround Sound Recording - The mic placement make these ideal for recording live entertainment, music, lectures, and even environmental sound samples, because they help establish a “Real Head Transfer Function” acoustic effect. That means sound arrives at the mic in the same, natural way as it would your own ears, duplicating real ear sound capture. Playback then delivers a virtual 3D surround sound experience, reproducing one’s listening experience.
- USB Digital Audio Adapter - SuperBeam headphones feature a Hi-fidelity external sound card with HD quality digital sample rates and audio compatibility for Mac and PC, providing stereo microphone input to enable SuperBeam headsets.
- AudioCommander Audio Control Panel - AudioCommander, an intuitive graphical user interface, controls the SuperBeam headsets’ beam forming, noise cancellation, speaker equalization and Digital Audio Recorder with AE3D surround sound recording feature.
- SuperBeam Headset
- USB Audio Adapter/Sound Card
- Headset Extension Cable
- Travel Case
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 25 August 2016, 05:56 AM