offers Earn 50,000 Points With the Chase Sapphire Preferred card for $0.00
Now earn 50,000 Points When You Spend $4,000 On Purchases In The First 3 Months!
The Chase Sapphire Preferred
card not only provides world class benefits, especially for travel, but if you apply now, you'll be eligible to earn 50,000 points! You can even link your Chase Ultimate Rewards® account to your Amazon.com account and pay for your purchases directly with points. You will earn an additional 5,000 bonus points after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. Shop at Amazon? Another way to spend your 50,000 points is on Amazon.com purchases. That’s a $500 bonus! Just link your Amazon.com account with your Chase Ultimate Rewards® and pay for your purchases directly with your points. Plus, get an additional $50 bonus to spend at Amazon.com after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $550 in bonuses to spend at Amazon! Like to Travel? Your 50,000 points are worth $625 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®. Plus, get an additional $62.50 in Travel after you add the first authorized user and make a purchase in the first 3 months from account opening. That's $687.50 in travel when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®! Nice! Click Here For Offer
Click Here For Offer
- Featured Benefits
- Get 24/7 Direct Access to a Customer Service Specialist anytime without pressing "#" or "0".
- Pay No Foreign Transaction Fees when you use your card on purchases made outside the United States.
- Embedded chip provides enhanced security and wider acceptance when you make purchases at chip-enabled card readers in the US and abroad.
- Access special travel opportunities and exclusive events available to Chase Sapphire Preferred® cardmembers.
- Emergency service assistance, within the U.S. or abroad - including Emergency Card Replacement and Cash Access - is available to you around-the-clock.
- Zero liability for fraudulent charges.
- Ways to Earn Rewards
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent on travel when you use your card to pay for airfare, hotels, cruises, rental cars, train tickets, taxis, tolls and more.
- Earn 2 points per $1 spent at restaurants worldwide - from fast food to fine dining.
- Earn 1 Point per $1 spent on all other purchases.
- Ways to Use Rewards
- The Chase Sapphire Preferred® card comes with Chase Ultimate Rewards®, that lets you redeem rewards for travel, gift cards, cash back, merchandise and more.
- Transfer points to participating frequent travel programs at full 1:1 value - that means 1,000 Chase Ultimate Rewards® points equal 1,000 partner miles/points. Travel programs include British Airways Executive Club, Korean Air SKYPASS, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer, Southwest Airlines Rapid Rewards®, United MileagePlus®, Virgin Atlantic Flying Club, Amtrak Guest Rewards®, Hyatt Gold Passport®, IHG® Rewards Club, Marriott Rewards® and The Ritz-Carlton Rewards®.
- Always get 20% off airfare, hotels, car rentals and cruises when you redeem through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- No Blackout Dates or Restrictions - as long as there's a seat on the flight, you can book it through Chase Ultimate Rewards®.
- Travel Protection
- Trip cancellation/Trip Interruption Insurance is included - use your Chase Sapphire Preferred® card when making your reservation(s) and if your trip is canceled or cut short by sickness, severe weather and other covered situations, you can be reimbursed up to $10,000 per trip for your pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, including passenger fares, tours, and hotels.
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver - decline the rental company's collision insurance and charge the entire rental cost to your Chase Sapphire Preferred® card. Coverage is primary and provides reimbursement up to the actual cash value of the vehicle for theft and collision damage for most rental cars in the U.S. and abroad.
- Travel Accident Insurance - when you pay for your air, bus, train or cruise transportation with your Chase Sapphire Preferred® card, you are eligible to receive accidental death or dismemberment coverage of up to $500,000.
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services - if you run into a problem away from home, call the Benefit Administrator for legal and medical referrals or other travel and emergency assistance. (You will be responsible for the cost of any goods or services obtained.)
- Lost Luggage Reimbursement - if you or your immediate family members' checked or carry-on bags are damaged or lost by the carrier, you're covered up to $3,000 per passenger.
- Trip Delay Reimbursement - if your common carrier travel is delayed more than 12 hours or requires an overnight stay, you and your family are covered for unreimbursed expenses, such as meals and lodging, up to $500 per ticket.
- Baggage Delay Insurance - reimburses you for essential purchases like toiletries and clothing for baggage delays over 6 hours by passenger carrier up to $100 a day for 5 days.
- Purchase Protection
- Covers your Chase Sapphire Preferred® card purchases for 120 days against damage or theft up to $500 per claim and $50,000 per account.
- Extended Warranty Protection - extends the time period of the U.S. manufacturer's warranty by an additional year, on eligible warranties of three years or less.
- Price Protection - if a card purchase you made in the U.S. is advertised for less in print or online within 90 days, you can be reimbursed the difference up to $500 per item, $2,500 per year.
- Return Protection - you can be reimbursed for eligible items that the store won't take back within 90 days of purchase, up to $500 per item, $1,000 per year.
Posted on 25 August 2016, 05:45 PM