offers GE Universal Remote, 8 Devices
(reg. $9.97) with free store pickup.
Do you have a remote for every device in your home entertainment system? Why not simplify your life with one remote? With the GE Universal Remote, you can! The Universal Remote can control up to 8 different audio/video devices such as your TV, Blu-ray player, DVD, DVR, cable, satellite, audio, soundbars and streaming media players like Roku? and Apple TV.
Consolidate, replace and simplify! Stay in full control of DVR features like record shows, manage your scheduled programs, turn on/off parental controls, search On DEMAND and more. The intelligent button configuration is mapped to allow for quick access to advanced DVR buttons like the DVR list button and live TV button while using your DVR. The Universal DVR Remote contains one of the most comprehensive code libraries on the market. Code search scans for the right code for your equipment. The master volume feature allows you to control your volume regardless of which device you are operating. The advance programming capability easily manages advanced name brand home theater equipment from one device that is easy for the whole family to use. This remote is perfect for use with your TV, Blu-ray, DVD, VCR, cable, satellite and digital converter box.
- Controls up to 8 devices
- Works with all major brands
- Comprehensive code library
- Advanced DVR functionality
- Master volume control
- Requires two AAA batteries (not included)
- Colored ABCD buttons for menu navigation in DVRs and set top boxes
- Easy setup
- Ergonomic design
- For use with TV, Blu-ray, DVD, VCR, DVR, cable, satellite, digital converter box, streaming boxes and other devices
- Use with combo devices
- Dot button to access sub-channels
- Favorite button, stores up to 10 favorite channels for quick access
- Full menu functions
- Quick code search for easy setup
- Code saver allows up to 10 minutes to change the batteries in the remote without losing codes
- Battery saver will automatically turn off the remote if the buttons are depressed more than 8 seconds
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 30 August 2016, 06:39 AM