offers Google Chromecast Audio
(orig. $35) with free store pickup.
- Easily cast music to your speakers
- Tap the Cast button from your music apps to play on the speakers. Play, pause and turn up the volumeright from your phone, anywhere in the house.
- Listen to your favorites, anytime
- Millions of songs, radio stations and podcasts from apps like Pandora, Google Play Music, and otherfavorites. Discover more at chromecast.com/audio.
- Mirror any audio from your Android phone or Chrome browser
- For apps that are not Cast-enabled, mirror exactly what's playing on your Android* device to yourspeakers. Or, mirror any music streaming website from your laptop's Chrome browser.
- Higher quality sound
- Chromecast streams straight from the cloud so you get continuous high-quality sound even whenyou leave the room.
- Enjoy your music without interruption
- Casting won't drain your battery or get in the way of other activities. Take a call, play a game, evenleave the room all without interrupting what's playing on your speakers.
- Anyone can be the DJ
- Friends and family can cast their music to your speakers using their own phone or tablet too no additional pairing or set-up required.
- Plug in and listen
- Get started in 3 easy steps: Plug Chromecast Audio into your speakers and power, connect to WiFi,then tap the Cast button from your favorite audio apps to hear it on the speakers.
* Mirroring works with most Android devices
What's in the box:
3.5mm analog stereo patch cable
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 06 September 2016, 05:45 AM