offers Fisher-Price Think & Learn Code-A-Pillar
(reg. $49.97) with free store pickup.
Code-A-Pillar features nine easy-to-connect segments that preschoolers can arrange and rearrange to "tell" the toy how to move: forward, left, right, wiggle, dance or even wait for a couple seconds before moving again. Kids can configure the segments in such a way that the Code-A-Pillar can reach targets they set up throughout the room. There's even a motorized head segment with lights, sounds and blinking eyes that brings Code-A-Pillar to life! Ready ... set ... code! When kids connect the segments — in tons of different ways — to make Code-A-Pillar move left, then right, then forward, or wherever — that's sequencing! When they figure out a sequence that will create a path for Code-A-Pillar to reach a target, that's programming (and problem solving, too)! It's all coding — and it's all fun! Code-A-Pillar is one of the new learning toys from Fisher-Price that goes beyond ABCs and 123s to help children learn how to think independently.
Think & Learn Code-A-Pillar:
- 9 segments, endless combinations
- Kids connect the segments to make Code-A-Pillar go forward, left, right or wherever they choose
- Each segment lights up as the action happens
- Motorized head segment features lights, sounds and blinking eyes to bring Code-A-Pillar to life
- Challenge kids to configure the segments so Code-A-Pillar can get to the targets
- Includes 9 easy-to-connect segments, motorized head segment and 3 targets
- Helps develop skills like sequencing, critical thinking, reasoning, discovery, memory, problem-solving and experimentation
- Gives fine motor skills a good workout
- Kids discover that their actions make things happen (also known as cause and effect)
Category: Babies & Kids
Posted on 04 October 2016, 07:31 AM