1Sale offers Mia Reef Isla Mujeres – All Inclusive Resort - Isla Mujeres, Mexico for $187.00 (orig. $219.00)
Get $10 Off Your First Groupon order with code “Welcome”!
Resort at a Glance: Mia Reef Isla Mujeres All-Inclusive Resort
Escape Cancún’s party atmosphere by heading 15 minutes away to Isla Mujeres, where you can enjoy an all-inclusive stay at the trendy Hotel Mia Reef. Located on Isla Mujeres, the property has gorgeous white-sand beaches and vibrant reefs—minus the crowds. This is the perfect spot to sit along the coast and watch the sunset, or wade into the colorful Caribbean waters.
The laid-back island of Isla Mujeres, located just off the coast of Mexico’s Yucatán Peninsula, is only about 5 miles long and less than a half mile wide. You can easily travel across the whole thing by bike or golf cart. During your explorations, be sure to pay a visit to the sandy stretches of Playa Norte, which Frommer’s named one of Riviera Maya’s best beaches. The town square is right next to the sand, making it easy to hit up local vendors’ stalls for tacos, tamales, and tikin xic, a dish made from fresh fish basted in an achiote paste. Wash it down with a spicy michelada. Things are pretty quiet on Isla Mujeres, but if you’d like to experience Yucatán nightlife, simply hop aboard a ferry for the 15-minute ride to Cancún.
Near the southern end of the island lies Garrafon Natural Reef Park, where you can explore the Caribbean by kayaking or snorkeling through barrier reefs. At Punta Sur Cliff on the island’s southern tip, visitors can roam a sculpture garden, explore the remnants of a Mayan temple, and admire beautiful views of the bay.Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the best way to travel to the hotel from the airport? Cancun International Airport (CUN) is about 22 miles from the property and the ferry to Isla Mujeres is $9 USD round-trip for adults and $5 USD round-trip per child. ( Ferry Service hours from 5am to 11pm daily between Cancun and Isla Mujeres)
2. Is there an additional occupancy fee, or do I have to purchase another Groupon? The Groupon covers two guests. Adding occupants above standard, please contact the property for pricing for each additional guest 7 or older; kids 6 or younger stay free.Please add the fees for extra person $81 USD and kids $58 USD (per person per night).
3. Will I be approached to attend a timeshare sales presentation? Groupon customers are never obligated to attend a sales presentation. If you are approached and decline a presentation, you will not lose the value of your Groupon or have to pay additional fees.
4. Which activities and amenities are included in the resort credits? Resort credit is not included with the Groupon.
5. Are dinner reservations required for restaurants? Is there a dress code? For information regarding your dining options, please click here.
Love to travel? Follow us on Facebook and Twitter for travel tips, inspiration, and photos from around the world.
Category: Food & Restaurants
Posted on 06 October 2016, 03:10 AM