offers LEGO Ideas Maze, 21305
($69.95) with free store pickup.
Build the classical-style maze and make it as challenging as you dare. Turn the wheels on the side to tilt the maze and guide the ball past the traps. Then rebuild it into a medieval-themed maze or create your own unique maze challenges inspired by tips from the set's LEGO fan designer in the included booklet. A removable ball container and travel lock also mean you can take the Maze wherever you go!
- Piece count: 769
- The 2-in-1 Maze features a customizable maze system, wheel-operated tilt mechanism (incorporating LEGO Technic axles and lift arms), built-in removable ball container with four orange balls and a travel lock
- Rebuild the classical maze for an alternative medieval-theme maze
- The classical-style maze includes green "start" tiles, red "finish" tiles and divider elements
- The medieval-style maze includes assorted buildable cottages, a buildable archway and castle, plus divider and tree elements
- Turn the wheels to control the tilt and avoid the traps to complete each maze challenge
- Customize either maze to make it as simple or challenging as you dare
- Attach the ball container under the maze and apply the travel lock for safe transit
- Includes a booklet with building instructions for the classical and medieval-style mazes, plus inspirational tips for alternative builds from the fan designer of the maze
- This set offers an age-appropriate building and play experience for ages 10 and over
- Maze measures over 2" (7 cm) high, 10" (27 cm) wide and 10" (26 cm) deep
Category: Babies & Kids
Posted on 11 October 2016, 03:52 PM