offers Pokemon Y (Nintendo 3DS)
with free store pickup.
When Pokemon fans begin their thrilling 3D adventure in Pokemon X or Pokemon Y, they will be transported into an entirely new region called Kalos. A mysterious place that is shaped like a star, Kalos is a region where players will encounter beautiful forests, thriving cities, and many never-before-seen Pokemon. The central city of this breathtaking region is Lumiose City, a metropolis featuring a tower that is set to become an iconic structure in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y.
Thanks Mr Guru
- While exploring the Kalos region, trainers will encounter many new Pokemon that they can battle, catch, and add to their Pokedex. A trainer is only as good as the Pokemon he or she befriends. Seven new Pokemon debuting in Pokemon X and Pokemon Y were introduced earlier this year - and today, four additional Pokemon are revealed for the first time. These Pokemon add to the more than 640 Pokemon that have been encountered in previous games.
- The cowardly Pokemon Helioptile, a Normal- and Electric-type Pokemon, can generate enough electricity through sunbathing to power machinery. But wise trainers won't be deterred by Helioptile's lack of bravery. It knows Parabolic Charge, a brand-new move where Helioptile attacks everything around it. Helioptile's HP is restored by half the damage taken by those hit.
- Fletchling, a Normal- and Flying-type Pokemon, sings with a beautiful chirp that is sure to delight any trainer. Although it is known to be very friendly, Fletchling will suddenly unleash relentless attacks once it's in battle. For example, when it uses its Fire-type move Flame Charge in battle, in addition to doing damage, Fletchling's speed increases every time.
- With a leaf always in its mouth and an intimidating glare that is rarely effective, Fighting-type Pokemon Pancham shows its playful side when it lets out a little smile when its head is pat. Pancham can learn a brand new move, Parting Shot, which not only lowers an opponent's Attack and Special Attack, but also allows Pancham to switch out for another Pokemon in a trainer's party during battle.
- Pokemon X and Pokemon Y introduces a new method of transportation - riding the brand-new Pokemon, Gogoat. This large Grass-type Pokemon is a reliable way to travel certain parts of Lumiose City. In battle, it can use Horn Leech to recover HP equal to half the damage dealt by the move.
- These brand-new Pokemon and others caught in the Kalos region will be added to a player's Pokedex that, for the first time, will be divided into three unique areas within the region. There is much to explore in the Kalos region, and many Pokemon to encounter when Pokemon X and Pokemon Y debut worldwide.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief and Mild Cartoon Violence
Posted on 15 October 2016, 06:35 AM