offers TOSHIBA DVR620 DVD Recorder/VCR Combo with 1080p Upconversion for $229.00
(orig. $269.99) +Free Shipping
Toshiba also included a VCR in the same unit. Now you can convert your VHS tapes into DVDs without having to go through multiple machines and the signal loss that can result from.
Multi-level video upconversion translates the signal from a DVD into 720p, 1080i or 1080p, matching with the image quality of your new HDTV. Take your HD experience farther with Toshiba.
- Multi- Format Recording and PlaybackThe Toshiba DVR620 records your favorite TV programs on your choice of DVD disc formats including DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+R and DVD+RW, and supports playback of CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW discs, JPEG, MP3 and WMA files for incredible versatility.
- VCR FunctionThe Toshiba DVR620 incorporates a 4-head Hi-Fi VCR (Video Cassette Recorder) so you can enjoy your old VHS collections. And with the bi-directional dubbing function, easily copy your recordings from a VHS tape to DVD or vice versa simply at the touch of a button.
- High Definition Up-Conversion with HDMIWhen connected to an HDMI-compatible TV via an HDMI cable, the Toshiba DVR620 up-converts video content up to 1080p resolution for high-quality high definition images.
- One-touch RecordingConnect the Toshiba DVR620 to your cable or satellite box, and start recording the program you're watching simply by pressing the Record button!
- Brand: TOSHIBA
- Model: DVR620
- Type: DVD Recorder & VCR Combo
- DVD Changer: 1-Disc
- VCR: 4-Head Hi-fi VCR
- Recordable Formats: DVD-R (Video Mode), DVD+R, DVD-RW (VR & Video Mode), DVD+RW (VR Mode), VHS
- Recordable Modes & Time: Recording Modes (DVD): 1H (XP) / 2H (SP) / 4H (LP) / 6H (EP) / 8H (SLP) Record Speeds (VCR): SP / LP
- Playback Formats: DVD-Video, CD-DA, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD+R, VCD, SVCD, VHS, Kodak Picture CD, DivX, JPEG, MP3, WMA
- Decoder: Dolby Digital
- Connectors: Component Out: 1 HDMI Out: 1 Front DV Input: 1 Front A/V Input: 1 Rear S-Video Input/Output: 1 / 1 Rear RCA-Video Input/Output: 1 / 1 Rear Analog Audio Input/Output: 1/ 1 Coaxial Digital Audio Output: 1
- Video: Progressive Scan 1080p upconversion via HDMI Y/C Separation
- D/A Converter: Video D/A Converter: 54MHz/10-Bit Audio D/A Converter: 192k/24-Bit
- Progressive Out Video Upconversion: 720p/1080i/1080p DivX Home Theater Certified V-Chip Recording Timer Recording: 12 programs/1 month OSD Language: English/French/Spanish Scan FF/REW: 2x, 12x, 24x, 100x Slow-Motion: 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 (FWD) Instant Replay Instant Skip Zoom (magnifications) Editing Features: Playlist/Rename Title/Chapter Creation (User and Auto) Timer Back Up (at standby mode) 30 min. Bi-directional Dubbing Auto Finalization with Undo
Dimensions & Weight
- Dimensions & Weigh: 3.92" x 17.13" x 10.55" / 9.46 lbs.
Posted on 16 October 2016, 03:09 AM