offers the Refurbished NETGEAR Nighthawk AC1900 Smart Wireless-AC Gigabit Router with (DST) Dead Spot Terminator Wi-Fi Signal Booster
(reg. $299.99) plus $5 shipping.Product Features:
- Wireless-AC for a fast connection. Gigabit Wi-Fi is great for bandwidth-intensive applications like streaming video, playing online video games and more. Backward compatibility with 802.11n networks means your old devices won't be left behind.
- Beamforming technology sends a stronger signal. The router sends a strong, focused signal instead of a general one so that your devices don't have to work as hard to stay connected. The 3 detachable external antennas help strengthen the signal.
- Gigabit LAN ports for wired devices. The router lets you connect up to 4 devices at a time to your wired network using Ethernet cables. The DST adapter has a single Ethernet port so you can connect an additional device.
- Advanced features for smooth gaming and streaming. A dual-core 1GHz processor reduces multitasking slowdown, and advanced upstream and downstream QoS (Quality of Service) features prioritize streaming and gaming apps to reduce lag and buffering.
- 2 USB ports for expanded functionality. The router's USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports allow you to add external storage devices for sharing content across your network, or connect with compatible USB printers for wireless printing.
- USB ReadyCloud transforms USB storage into cloud storage. Plug a USB drive into the router and use it as secure personal cloud storage. Share files across your home network or the Web and get anytime, anywhere access to your USB drive.
- Ensure your privacy. Prevent phishing and spyware with high-level Wi-Fi Protected Access, double firewall protection, and Denial-of-Service (DoS) attack prevention.
- Parental controls and guest access. Block inappropriate sites and keep your kids safe as they study, play and navigate the Internet. You can also create separate and secure network access for guests.
- Easy setup. Simplify your home network management with straightforward installation for tablets, smartphones and computers, push-button Wi-Fi connections, and convenient power-saving options.
- Extend your network with the included adapter. The DST adapter plugs into an electrical outlet and creates a secondary network, extending the range of your Wi-Fi router.
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 18 October 2016, 05:38 AM