offers Mario Kart 7 (Nintendo 3DS)
(reg. $25.99) with free store pickup.
Mario Kart 7 delivers frenetic racing fun by air, land and sea. Longtime fans of the franchise will encounter new features and customization options, while newcomers will love racing with their favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters against opponents near and far. Using a broadband Internet connection or local wireless built into the Nintendo 3DS, players can race against their own friends or even against opponents worldwide. The new Community feature allows players to create groups with other Mario Kart fans while setting up specific rules to make customized racing environments.
- The Mario Kart franchise continues to evolve. New kart abilities add to the wild fun that the games are known for. On big jumps, a kart deploys a wing to let it glide over the track shortcut. When underwater, a propeller pops out to help the kart cruise across the sea floor.
- Players can show their own style by customizing their vehicles with accessories that give them a competitive advantage. For instance, giant tires help a kart drive off-road, while smaller tires accelerate quickly on paved courses.
- People can choose to race as one of their favorite Mushroom Kingdom characters or even as their Mii character.
- New courses take players on wild rides over mountains, on city streets and through a dusty desert. Nintendo fans will recognize new courses on Wuhu Island and in the jungles from Donkey Kong Country Returns.
- The game supports both SpotPass and StreetPass features. Players can compete in local wireless matches or online over a broadband Internet connection.
- ESRB Rating: EVERYONE with Comic Mischief