offers iRobot Looj 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot
(reg $299.99) plus $5 shipping.Product Description:
The iRobot Looj 330 Gutter Cleaning Robot blasts away leaves, dirt
and clogs while brushing gutters clean. Featuring a high-velocity,
four-stage auger and CLEAN mode, Looj travels down your gutter on its
own, sensing and adapting to debris in order to provide the most
Cleans Leaves, Dirt And Debris Out Of Your Gutter
Spinning at 500 RPM, the high-velocity, four-stage auger breaks apart
clogs, then lifts and throws them away from your roof as sweepers and a
scraper clear the remaining debris.
- Two Operational Modes: Simple One-Button CLEAN Mode and Manual
Mode: Use Looj 330 in either manual mode or automatic CLEAN mode. Manual
mode allows you to control the robot. In CLEAN mode, just push the
CLEAN button and Looj travels down your gutter on its own, sensing and
adapting to debris to provide the most effective cleaning.
- Four-Stage Auger With Suite Of Auger Parts: The included four-stage
auger is made up of the breaker, ejectors, breaker bars and sturdy
polypropylene sweepers. Another set of smaller, more compact ejectors is
- Lithium Ion Battery: This battery technology equips Looj with a strong power source.
Reaches Far Into Your Gutters So You Don't Have To
Looj 330 performs a difficult and uncomfortable job for you, cleaning up
to a 30-foot section of gutter in 5 minutes and up to 200 linear feet
per charge. The remote control lets you drive the robot further along
the gutter than previous generations.
- Increased Range With Remote Control Handle: The detachable handle
is also the remote control, giving you complete forward and reverse
control of the robot as well as automatic CLEAN mode selection. You can
also control the spin direction of the auger. This wireless controller
has an improved communication range of up to 50'.
- Low Profile Design: More compact than previous Looj models, now at
just under 2" high and 3" wide, Looj is able to fit in more gutters,
including most K-style aluminum, copper, metal or vinyl gutters.
- Waterproof Design*: Wet leaves are often the biggest culprit in
clogged gutters. Looj was designed to operate in the wet environment of
gutters. This also makes for a quick clean-up - simply spray Looj with a
hose when done.
Takes A Dangerous Job And Does It For You
Home owners often put off cleaning gutters due to repeated trips up
and down the ladder and overreaching from dangerous heights. Looj
reduces the risk of injury from repetitive climbing and extended time on
ladders and also helps to prevent overreaching.
- Slip-Resistant Rubber Handle: Keep both hands on the ladder. Slip-resistant rubber handle allows for safer robot handling.
- Belt Clip: Looj comes with a belt clip to provide hands-free
carrying. The belt clip keeps Looj away from hands and legs, making
ladder climbing safer.