has Solar String Lights - 110 LEDs for $16.99
The LITEUP110 Solar String by Touch Of ECO. These solar powered outdoor LED string lights are perfect for year round decoration. The white or multi colored LED’s will add light to any home or landscape without the need of long power cords or an increase to the electricity bill. The included remote solar panel is all that is needed to power the 110 lights for up to eight hours in steady or flashing light.
The LITEUP110 measures over 60 feet in length with 12 feet lead length and LED spacing of 5.28 inches. There lights can be clipped or staked for mounting purposes and are perfect for your patio, umbrella, gardens, courtyards or any other place in need of energy efficient and environmental friendly lighting.
ECO-SMT High Intensity LEDs
- High Efficiency Solar Pane
- Two Mounting Options, Clip On or Stake Mount
- Two Lighting Modes: Steady On & Flashing
- Weather Resistant
- Save on Electric w/ Tiny Footprint!
- Run Time: Approximately 8 Hours When Fully Charged
- Power Source: Direct Sunlight
- String Size: 60 Feet
- String Spacing: 12 Feet Lead Length
LED Spacing: 5.28 Inches
- Settings: Steady On, Flashing, Off
- Mount: Clip & Stake
- Battery: Rechargeable 1.2V AA 600mAH NI_MH
- Solar Panel
LED String Light
- Ground Stake
- Ground Tube
For first time use, toggle the switch on the back of the solar panel to the S position. The “S” position
indicates the solid lighting mode. Place solar panel in direct sunlight for atleast twelve to twenty four hours.
This will allow the solar panel to fully charge and provide maximum performance.
Touch Of ECO LED solar light set has 3 modes of operation that can be controlled by toggling the power
switch located on the back underside of the solar panel.
1) “S” (For S mode, the lamp will be in solid lighting mode)
2) OFF (For OFF mode: the lamp will be off)
3) “F” (For F mode: the lamp will be in flashing lighting mode)