has ONAGOfly 1 Plus Drone for $164.99
ONAGOfly 1Plus Mini Smart Drone with Full HD Camera
Wrest control of the skies and record stunning Full HD footage with this palm-sized drone, which is controlled with a smartphone app instead of a complicated remote.
Record in Full High Definition
As the 1Plus soars through the sky, its onboard camera records in stunning 1080p Full HD resolution. This level of clarity produces crisp, lifelike footage, emphasizing individual trees in a forest or making it easier to find Waldo in a crowd of people.
Records You in Action
Like a loyal, flying puppy, the drone follows your every move as you cycle down a path or float along on a boat. It achieves this by locking onto your smartphone’s GPS signal and following at a predetermined height.
Control in the Palm of Your Hands
Forget about bulky remotes and take control of the 1Plus with an all-in-one mobile app. As it flies, you can view live camera footage on your smartphone’s screen to set up the perfect shot before hitting record.
- Model number: 1Plus
- Requires the ONAGOfly app for iOS or Android
- Camera records 1080p Full HD video at 30fps
- Live video streaming on mobile devices
GPS-controlled altitude and follow mode
- Accelerometer and touch control
- One-touch instant takeoff and landing
- Max flight time: 12–15 minutes
- Max control range: 100ft.
- Max flight speed: 16.5ft. per second
- Max ascent speed: 16.5ft. per second
- Max descent speed: 10ft. per second
- Supports microSD cards up to 64GB (8GB card included)
- 2.4GHz operation frequency
- Replaceable propeller
- Replaceable and rechargeable 900mAh battery
- Weight: 0.4lb.
- Product dimensions: 6.9”x6.9”x2.36”
- Condition: new
In the box:
- 2 pairs of props
- 4 prop guards
- Prop remover
- Power cable
- Charging cable
- User manual
- 8GB microSD card
Many drones in the United States are required to be registered with the Federal Aviation Administration. Learn more about registration requirements. Additional state and local requirements may apply. Learn more about drone regulations.