Apple Products Apps Automotive Babies & Kids Bags & Luggage Beauty & Personal Care Blu-ray, DVD, MP3 Books & Magazines Cameras Cell Phones & Tablets Clothing & Accessories Computer Components Computers Electronics (other) Food & Restaurants
$14.99 ViewTV 50 Miles Range Gold Series Flat HD Amplified Digital Indoor TV Antenna with Detachable Signal Amplifier - Black (New Version) +FS
1Sale offers ViewTV 50 Miles Range Gold Series Flat HD Amplified Digital Indoor TV Antenna with Detachable Signal Amplifier - Black (New Version) for $14.99 (orig. $49.99) +Free Shipping
Free Shipping with Amazon Prime
Have a television with a digital tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
- Receive digital and analog TV broadcast over the air
- 50 Mile Range
- Ultra thin and light weight design
- Reception Range: UHF | VHF | FM
- Frequency Range: VHF 47-230MHz, UHF 470-862MHz
- Gain: 28dB
- Output Level: 100dBu V
- Impedance: 75 Ohm
- Noise Figure: Less than or equal to 3dB
- Power Supply: DC 5V / 200mA
In The Box:
- Always try antenna with and without amplifier attached. Depending on how close/far you are, the amplifier can help or hurt the signal going into your television or converter box.
- Go to antennaweb.org and type in your street address. This will show you where the broadcast towers near you are located.
- Move your antenna around to multiple spots to see where you obtain the best signal. Anytime you move your antenna, make sure you run the channel scan from the MENU of your TV again.
- If you use a older tube TV, you will likely need a digital converter box to use this antenna | If you have a flat model TV (especially a 4K TV), check the manual to make sure you have a digital tuner built into it.
-***Attaching the antenna to your television or digital converter box is only part of the process to pull in channels from your antenna. You need to perform an "automatic channel search". This is a feature that can be used by accessing the menu on your television or digital converter box. Please refer to the manual for your television or digital converter box for information on how to perform this action.***
Posted on 04 August 2017, 03:08 AM