Apple Products Apps Automotive Babies & Kids Bags & Luggage Beauty & Personal Care Blu-ray, DVD, MP3 Books & Magazines Cameras Cell Phones & Tablets Clothing & Accessories Computer Components Computers Electronics (other) Food & Restaurants
$27.95 ViewTV WA-2800 Digital Amplified Outdoor / Indoor Attic HDTV Antenna with Mounting Pole - 150 Miles Range +FS
1Sale offers ViewTV WA-2800 Digital Amplified Outdoor / Indoor Attic HDTV Antenna with Mounting Pole - 150 Miles Range for $27.95 (orig. $89.95) +Free Shipping
Have a television with a tuner or a digital converter box and want all of those FREE channels? This is the antenna for you!
Receive digital and analog TV broadcast over the air
Cross-phase, multi-element design
Partially pre-assembled - minor assembly required
Superior construction to withstand tough outdoor weather conditions
Can be mounted in attic as well
Antenna Frequency Range: VHF: 170-230MHz / UHF: 470-860MHz
Number of Elements: 4
Antenna Gain: 30 ± 5 dB
Mile Range: 150 Miles
Front-Back Ratio: 15-20 dB
Impedance: 75 Ohm
Antenna Pole Specifications:
Made of weather resistant iron
18.5" in length from bottom to top
1. Place the mast through the mounting base of the J-pole.
2. Level up the mounting base and then mark the pilot holes to be drilled with a marking pen.
3. Drill the pilot holes (with a drill bit about half the diameter of the bolt) into the marked areas.
4. Line up the holes of the mounting base of the J-pole with the drilled holes.
5. Drill and then secure the lag bolts into the pilot holes.
- Go to antennaweb.org and type in your street address. This will show you where the broadcast towers near you are located.
- If you use a older tube TV, you will likely need a digital converter box to use this antenna. | If you have a flat model TV, check the manual to make sure you have a digital tuner built into it. Newer 4K TV's may or may not have a built-in tuner.
-***You need to perform an "automatic channel search" from the MENU of your TV or converter box to get this antenna to work. Please refer to the manual for your television or digital converter box for information on how to perform this action.***
Posted on 07 August 2017, 03:08 AM