offers Lixada 2.4G ISM DMX512 Wireless Female XLR Receiver LED Lighting for Stage PAR Party Light for $15.99
(orig. $21.99) +Free Shipping
This wireless can help you get rid of countless wire.And the signal is in real time and reliable.
- DMX512 wireless receiver receives standard DMX512 protocol data ( generated by console ) by wireless way.
- No time delay when signal data is transmitting, signal data is in real time and reliable.
- This product adopts a 2.4G ISM frequency section.
- High effective GFSK modulate,communication design; 126 channels jumping frequency automatically, high anti-jamming ability.
- 126 channels jumping frequency automatically, high anti-jamming ability, to ensure works reliability.
- 7 groups ID code settable,User can use 7 groups individual wireless net without any interfere each other in the same place. ( Tricolor LED displaying Indicators )
- 2.4G wireless DMX512 R/T
- Input voltage: 5VDC 500mA MIN
- Receive Sensitivity: -94dBm
- Max transmitting power rate: 20dBm
- DMX connector: 3pin female
- Communication distance: 400M ( visible distance )
- Work frequency section: 2.4G ISM, 126 channels.frequency section
- Plug standard: UK plug
- Material: kirsite + plastic
- Item size: 8 * 2.5 * 2.5cm/3.14 * 0.98 * 0.98in ( L * W * H )
- Cable length: 177cm/5.8ft
- Item weight: 45g/1.59oz
- Package size:14.5 * 10.5 * 4.5cm/5.7 * 4.13 * 1.77in ( L * W * H )
- Package weight: 142g / 5 oz
ID code and LED color corresponding relationship：
- 1: RED
- 2: GREEN
- 3: RED+GREEN
- 4: BLUE
- 5: RED+BLUE
- 6: GREEN+BLUE
- 7: RED+GREEN+BLUE
- 1) Press momentary switch above the side led indicator to indicate ID setting.
- 2) Press again to set IC, to the color ID desired, adding 1 each time you press the switch will advance the color IDcode.
- 3) Working condition:
- LED constant lit up: No DMX or wireless signal.
- Red LED flash: Transmitting.
- Green LED flash: Receiving
- 4) RF frequency 2.400 - 2.525G, total 126 channels, it’s searching automatically.
- 5) ID Code “1-7” groups ID code, press ‘KEY’ for setting, it only can work under same ID code of transmitter and receiver. ( Same LED Color )
Establishing Communication: 1. Power on DMX512 wireless received board first and then following to power up the transmitted board. 2. Press “Key” button to set same ID value of transmitted board and received board. Please use different ID value if you need use more than 1 group wireless universals at same time in same place. 3. The red LED flashes when transmitter transmits DMX data by no interfered frequency section, then receiver changes communicated frequency section. Green LED flashes until received same ID value, the more DMX data, the faster the LED flashes. 4. Communication was established correctly.
- 1 * DMX Wireless Receiver unit
- 1 * Power Adapter
- 1 * Specification ( English )
Posted on 09 August 2017, 03:08 AM