Apple Products Apps Automotive Babies & Kids Bags & Luggage Beauty & Personal Care Blu-ray, DVD, MP3 Books & Magazines Cameras Cell Phones & Tablets Clothing & Accessories Computer Components Computers Electronics (other) Food & Restaurants
Adorama offers TC Electronic VoiceLive 2 Vocal Effects Processor with VLOOP for $279.99 (orig. $399.99) with free shipping.
The vocal FX powerhouse
What does a vocalist live for? A jaw-dropping vocal sound that takes audiences over the edge. VoiceLive 2 is packed with processing power for all of the vocal effects you need.
• Easy Stompbox access to hundreds of Vocal FX for any style
• Amazingly realistic Vocal Harmonies - and Looping for Voice & Guitar
• A built-in engineer that creates a constant, smooth & produced Tone
A Stompbox For Vocalists
This is the way stompboxes were meant to be: from the body curve that puts switches at their most natural angle for your feet to its intuitive displays. You stay in total control of your sound in every performance.
New Natural play Harmonies
VoiceLive 2 responds naturally to whatever instrument or music you use. Whether you play guitar, a MIDI keyboard or no instrument at all, VoiceLive 2 serves up brilliant vocal harmonies. Its all-new algorithm is smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles.
An Engineer that Listens
You don't need to set EQ, Compression or De-essing: these are adaptively applied to your voice with the Tone Button. Adaptive Gate reduces mic input when you're not singing and Digital Gain Control is engaged with your feet. All of this means less worry about parameter setting and more focus on what really counts - your music.
VLOOP your Vocals and Guitar
We give you a single button to control the looping of your effects, vocal and guitar inputs. Simply press to play, overdub, stop, undo or erase. There's up to 15 seconds of stereo looping and 30 seconds of mono.
Access your vocal power
• Access to 6 FX blocks with Almost Unlimited Combinations.
• Easy Editing of All Parameters.
• Simple Preset Chaining with Step Feature.
• Complete I/O Connectivity including USB for Updates, Backups and Audio Streaming
Vocal FX Highlights
• Total Harmony control with Natural Play Harmonies
• Total FX power - layer endlessly or simplify
• The latest FX innovations for Reverb, Tap Delay Mu mod and more
• New Rhythmic FX Series
• Reverb and Delay Ducking
• Doubling creates an effect that makes your voice sound "larger" in the mix
• It's an extremely popular effect in a wide variety of musical styles from Pop to Hip-Hop and everything in between
• Also known as Echo, delay repeats the input sound in various ways, from single "taps" to multiple panned asynchronous repeats
• Often, delay is mistaken for reverb in a song. It's typical in a recording to use a small amount of both delay and reverb to create the desired spatial effect
• Short for Reverberation, reverb simulates an acoustic space like a concert hall or a bathroom
• Typically, slower songs use longer reverb and faster songs use shorter reverb
• Some people know it as the Cher or T-Pain effect. We call it Hard Tune. It's a very aggressive form of pitch correction that forces the voice to "jump" from one note to the next in an almost robotic way
• The effect works the best when confined to a set scale, where the intervals between notes are more noticeable
• To get the most out of the effect, you'll need to adapt your singing style to help accentuate the way that your voice shifts from note to note. Try sliding between notes
• Any effect that provides overdrive, distortion or filter falls under Transducer effects. You'll find effects like Megaphone, Radio, Amplifier Emulation and more here
• Always take care when using transducer effects in a live situation. Due to the extreme gains and eq's imparted on the signal, these effects are very prone to feedback
MuMod, pronounced "micro mod" contains effects that chorus, flange or otherwise modulate the signal. These effects can range from subtle to extreme
• Likely the most popular and impressive of our effects suite, Harmony creates up to 8 voices of harmony (varies by product), based on your vocal input and surrounds you with professional sounding backup singers
• Once you've added harmony to your performance, we think you'll never want to sing without it
• Remember Max Headroom from the 80's with his stutter-y, jerky speech patterns? That's the kind of effect you can re-create with the Rhythmic effect. You can chop and cut your voice to create very interesting patterns and repeats
• There's also a sampler available to take a tiny slice of vocals and put it through the wringer
• Rhythmic is the kind of effect that, when used sparingly, can have a huge wow factor in a performance
Total Harmony Control
You can control harmonies with guitar, MIDI or MP3 input - and there are up to 8 voices with MIDI keyboard control or 4 doubled harmonies. You'll sound smooth and natural even for extreme vocal styles.
More Power, More Voices
VoiceLive 2 contains virtually all the effects necessary to produce any vocal sounds of decades past and into the future.
• 5X processing power of typical floor processors
• Separate Harmony and Doubling blocks
• New Reverb, Tap Delay, Mu Mod
• FX block for T-Pain effect, Megaphone, Distortion
• Global effects including Tone, Pitch Correction and Guitar FX
• All effects can be used simultaneously
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 30 August 2017, 08:25 AM