offers Otronics 5/6 Inch Dimmable LED Recessed Downlight 15W (100W Replacement),1100 Bright Lumens Daylight 5000K,LED Ceiling Lighting Fixture, Energy Star UL-Listed,Pack Of 4
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping. Enjoy FREE two-day shipping on millions of items. Try Amazon Prime: 30 Day Free Trial
Apply Code: Z89E8GUWProduct Features:
- YOUR LIGHTING SETUP IS LONG OVERDUE FOR AN UPGRADE: Our LED recessed lighting kit is the no-brainer solution whether we’re talking about commercial or residential applications. These LED lights come 6’’ ready, so all you have to do is adjust the screw space to fit 5’’ cans. Why pay for an electrician when you can do it yourself without the need for special tools!
- NO MORE OUTRAGEOUS ELECTRICITY BILLS: Lighting plays a huge role when it comes to electricity bills and it’s high time you cut down yours by up to 85%. How? Well our 15W LEDs will be replacing your standard halogen bulbs of 100W resulting in a more reasonable bill and an extended lifetime of your bulbs of up to 50.000 hours!
- AS BRIGHT OR DIM AS YOU NEED THEM TO BE: These LED lights provide a 10-100% smooth dimming option which is compatible with most dimmer devices. Plus, the opaque diffuser design allows for a powerful and uniform beam distribution with no LED hot spots. With a color temperature of 5000K, you will be able to turn on the lights and step in a more vivid, colorful world!
- DOESN’T GET ANY MORE HEAVY-DUTY THAN THIS: These LED recessed lights are UL-listed which means they are safeguarded against short circuiting and fire hazards. They are designed with an aluminum alloy body and built-in trim ring that make the entire fixture super durable and safe for the user.
- SUPERIOR QUALITY, RELIABLE SOLUTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK: The Otronics 5/6 inch dimmable LED downlights come with a 5-YEAR UNLIMITED WARRANTY which means we’ve got you covered no matter what. Get in touch with us and we’ll provide you with a hassle-free and fast replacement at any moment!
Category: Electronics (other)
Posted on 09 November 2017, 05:16 AM