This Policy is to inform you of our policies and procedures regarding the collection, use and disclosure of information on our Service.
Note that this Policy may be modified from time to time in our sole discretion, so check back frequently. We will notify you of any changes to the Policy by posting a new Policy and updating the “last modified” date at the top of this page.
1. How we collect information
- We collect information that you voluntarily provide to become a registered User of our Service.
- When you register to our Service using certain third-party social networking sites (“SNS”) (including, but not limited to, Facebook and Twitter), we may use your public SNS records to pre-fill some of your information, e.g. your name or location, and then display it to you to confirm. It is completely up to you if you want to keep or modify this information before the final save. We will not use any SNS records without your explicit permission.
2. What information we collect and how we use it
We use your Personal Informationto provide the Service to you. For example:
- Account registration. We create your User account for your use of the Service based upon the Personal Information you provide.
- Customer service. We use your Personal Information to respond to your questions and/or inquiries.
Non-Identifying Information. We also collect other information that you provide as part of registration and operation that cannot reasonably be used to identify or contact you (e.g., deal votes, mobile software version) (“Non-Identifying Information”).
We may combine your Personal Information with Non-Identifying Information and aggregate it with information collected from other Saviry Users to attempt to provide you with a better experience, to improve the quality and value of the Service and to analyze and understand how our Service is used. We may also use the combined information without aggregating it to serve you specifically, for instance to deliver a product to you according to your preferences or restrictions.
3. Sharing of your information
When you register through the Service your email will be your login; this information is private and will not be shared.
If you choose to provide additional Personal Information in your profile, Saviry Users will see such additional Personal Information, including, but not limited to, your name, photo, location. Providing additional Personal Information is voluntary and should correlate with the degree of interaction you want to have with Saviry Users. We recommend that you guard and refrain from disclosing any information you consider sensitive and confidential.
4. Your choices regarding information
All Users may review, update, correct or delete the Personal Information in their User account by editing their profile via the Service. If you completely delete all of your Personal Information, then your User account may become deactivated.
5. Links to other sites and services
Our Service contains links to other third-party websites and online services.
If you choose to visit another website or online service by clicking on a link, you will be directed to that third party’s website or online service. Opening a third-party website may trigger the placement of affiliate program cookies.
The fact that we may link to a website or online service is not an endorsement, authorization or representation of our affiliation with that third party, nor is it an endorsement of their privacy or information security policies or practices.
We do not exercise control over third party websites and online services, and these third parties may place their own cookies or other files on your computer and collect data or solicit Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information from you. Other sites and online services follow different rules regarding the collection, use and/or disclosure of Personal Information and Non-Identifying Information. We encourage you to read the privacy policies or statements of the other websites or online services you visit before providing any information or using such websites or services.
6. How we store and protect information
We care about the security of your information. We use commercially reasonable safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of information collected and maintained through the Service. However, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you provide to us or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by unauthorized persons.
We do not request your credit card information, login information, or national identification numbers in any form. We recommend that you guard and refrain from disclosing any information you consider sensitive and confidential.