offers My First Rattle, teytoy 2pcs Soft Baby Rattles Set, Pink Horse and Angel Pig Nontoxic Cloth Animal Baby Girl Toys for Stroller Bedtime Ideal Gift for Baby Girls 0-1 Year Old Newborn Infants
after code +Eligible for Free Super Saver Shipping.
Apply Code: RVSGH987
- ♫ LOVELY PINK HORSE AND ANGEL PIG RATTLE – Our baby rattles setcontains 2 different animals of pink horse and pink angel pig, which arevery cute and will attract attention of your little one. These twoteytoy lovely animal rattles like angel can protect your little one. Andalso there are 4 stars of different colors and many small ribbons atthe back of pink horse. The unique design of teytoy baby rattles willgive your baby happy time!
- ♫ SURPRISING CLICK-CLACK SOUND AND BEEP DEVICE – Teytoy babyrattles has bb device and beads inside. When you shake the pink horse,it will make a light click-clack sound of beads. And pinching the pinkpig, you can listen the voice of beep~beep. Your baby must fall in lovewith them immediately!
- ♫ PARENTS NEVER WORRY ABOUT CRYING PROBLEM – Teytoy baby rattlescan offer your baby a lot of joy and comfort when they’re crawling orlying in bed. Parents don’t need to be anxious about the crying problemof sleeping and feeding. Also let your little one calm and peaceful whenthey can’t stop crying.
- ♫ SAFE AND ECO-FRIENDLY MATERIAL - The safety and health of yourbaby is vital for us. And every little baby like to bite or grasp thetoy in their mouth. So our material of this teytoy baby rattles is100%no-toxic, safe, healthy, strong stitching and no harmful. The highquality baby rattle also provide a soft touch for your baby, which cangive a feeling of safety for your little one.
- ♫ EASY TO CLEAN – Our baby rattle set is designed for everylittle baby, we know that they usually has milk stain and saliva. So wemust make sure that teytoy baby rattle is very easy to clean. You justneed wash them with warm water and a little shampoo or soap. And dry itin the sun. And you can get a clean rattle like new one!
Category: Babies & Kids
Posted on 19 February 2019, 01:50 PM