offers Doeplex Muscle Roller Massage Stick for Athletes, 17.5 Inch Body Massager Soreness, Cramping Pain and Tightness Relief Helps Legs and Back Recovery Tools, Travel Size Green
after code. Eligible for free super saver shipping.
*Clip the extra coupon on product page
Apply Code: L2RSFWK7Product Features:
- ENJOY A DEEP TISSUE MASSAGE ANYTIME. Designed with freely spinning rollers, it delivers a deep tissue massage straight to your tired, aching zones, bones, and muscles. It improves the efficiency of blood circulation to increase flexibility and strengthen muscles while reducing soreness. Use this stick to alleviate cramps, knots, pain, soreness, and muscle tightness in your legs, calves, hamstrings, glutes, Achilles, quads, arms, neck, shoulders, and back.
- WARM UP PROPERLY & SPEED RECOVERY. By helping you warm up before a workout, it prevents injuries related to muscles tightness and the like. Using a roller is a proven way to loosen tight muscles, speed recovery after a tough workout, and prevent injuries. As a parent, you can use this technique to help your kids and their team get ready for competition by limiting injury and keeping them performing at peak in football, lacrosse, rugby, basketball, tennis, gymnastics, volleyball, soccer, softball
- BANISHING CELLULITE. Cellulite affects all body types—even people who are super-fit and toned—and up to 90% of women will experience it in their lifetimes. It seems almost too good to be true that massaging your body with a roller could make dimples disappear on your legs and butt. It turns out it does work—sort of.
- USE AS NEEDED, and like you mean it. Whatever your muscle relief needs, the Doeplex massaging stick delivers. From growing pains like shin splints as a teen to adult pains such as bad backs, plantar fasciitis, restless leg syndrome, shin splints, tennis elbow, and more, this roller’s uses are endless.
- COMPACT SIZE & ERGONOMIC DESIGN: The 17.5" length is the perfect size for home, gym, field and travel use.
Category: Beauty & Personal Care
Posted on 04 April 2019, 08:28 AM